Position Title: Application Developer
Ø Application Developer(English) : Shanghai，Dalian, Chengdu, Wuhan, Shenzhen，Beijing & Nanjing
Ø Application Developer(Japanese) : Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu & Wuhan
The Application Developers we’re looking for at IBM Client Innovation Center - China are energetic people who not only excel in the technical aspects of application development and management, but who have a keen interest in the business side as well -- people who can help IBM build innovative IT solutions to help our clients transform their business to gain competitive advantage and grow.
As a new starter at IBM, you’ll be offered a packaged training covering technologies/skill sets across IBM service lines (including Web/Middleware, Mainframe, Strategy & Analytics, SAP, Oracle, Testing), literature languages, soft skills (such as communications, presentation, time management etc) under IBM “Competence Model” to help you better deal with your daily job and achieve your career success.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a lifelong learner with excellent technical skills and academic credentials, looking to make a difference in a progressive IT services company.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• A quick learner – able to learn and apply technical and complex topics
• Good team player, strong organizational skills and customer-focus
• Self-motivated, result-oriented, can take ownership and follow-through on tasks
• Good communication skills
• Bachelor degree or above
• Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent
• Internship or part-time work experience in application development and/or software testing
• Good language skills in writing and speaking: English (CET6 or other internationally accepted testing with good score) or Japanese (N2 or above）is preferred
• Able to afford travelling or working in other locations or abroad upon assignment
Ø英语方向： 大连，上海，成都，武汉, 北京，深圳, 南京